Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat!

This past weekend, we got to have fun participating in Halloween activities and enjoying perhaps the last weekend of fabulous weather here in Denver. Grandpa Ed and Grandma Gail came all the way from San Diego to visit us and join in on the fun. On Thursday, we went to visit Daddy's classroom and went to the park. Friday brought lots of fun as I dressed up and hit up the neighborhood for candy. On Saturday, we went to the beautiful Chautauqua Park in Boulder and played bocci ball. And Sunday, we just rested and went to church. All in all, it was a wonderfully relaxing weekend!


Here is Daddy's third grade class. Yes, that's Daddy with the fro!


Here I am getting ready to go trick-or-treating.



Posing with Grandma and Grandpa



Checking out the goods.
Too bad Mommy wouldn't let me have any!




The next day, Daddy tried to bury me in fall leaves!




I had so much fun!




What a difference a year makes! This was taken exactly one year ago...when I was only 8 weeks old! How time flies when you're having fun.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love the pics of Ethan in the leaves. Your little bee is such a cutie :)

The Phillips Family said...

Mark looks great with the fro! I love it! I'm sure his kids had a blast with it too! - Kelly