Thursday, February 5, 2009

And The Verdict Is....

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the doctor's office for the baby's 20 week ultrasound. The really good news was that the baby is very healthy and growing appropriately. However, the ultrasound technician could not tell us if it was a boy or a girl. It drove us all CRAZY!!! My mom wasn't about to give up that easily and so we went back for a second ultrasound today. And the verdict is....


It's a GIRL!!!

We are sooooo excited! Mommy can't wait to go shopping for pink and lavender outfits. Daddy can't wait to have a little princess to spoil. And I can't wait to have a little sister to love, protect, and have tons of fun with. We all feel so blessed!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I know this is what you secretly hoped for so it's so awesome that you are getting a GIRL!!!

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

Congratulations!! We're very excited for you.

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! Yeah, it will be so fun to have a little girl. We are very happy for you :)

Tyler Nelson said...

So awesome! Little julie junior!

Bethany said...

Congratulations, that is such wonderful news!! :)

The Phillips Family said...

Yeah! We love girls! Now you got to think about saving for a wedding!:)

Jessica Probert said...

YAY!! So exciting! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news!