Friday, April 16, 2010

The Many Faces of Brooklyn








1 comment:

Unknown said...

JULIE!!! Hello!! I can't believe these pictures!! Ethan and and Brooklyn are soooo big and beautiful!!!!! I hope I can take a closer look at your beautiful blog after finals! I am working on a research project on Autism and Music Therapy right now and just remembered your friend in San Diego! I was wondering if I might be able to get in touch with her to ask her some questions! I wish I had thought of it earlier, I only have a week left, but if I could chat with her that'd be amazing! Do you think you could send me the name of her organization again?
How are you all doing?! Do you like Colorado? I'm so impressed that you keep your blog up so well! How is Mark's job going? Better than Mountain School I hope! Looking forward to hearing from you! Much love!
~Hannah