Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pre-K Grad

It is so hard to believe how quickly time just flies by. One day I'm taking Brooklyn to her first day of preschool and the next day she's graduating! She just loved her little Pre-K class, but boy were they all twitterpated! Every day there was discussions about boyfriends, kisses on the playground, and a certain young man named Bear. Brooklyn, however, knows she's not allowed to date until she's 30 and needs to save her kisses for her future husband. Still, what a group! I hope they learned something academic in the midst of relationship drama...but probably not as much as their teachers and parents would have liked. Girls will be girls!


Pretty little Graduate


She was so happy her brother 
dressed "handsome", just for her


Proud of our princess


Still a Daddy's Girl


To celebrate, we had a special "girls-only" date


I love you, Baby Girl!

No comments: