So we have officially lived in Colorado for 2 weeks now. My mommy and daddy have been busy trying to buy us a house. I have been busy too, keeping up with my schedule of playing hide-and-seek, sneaking into the bathroom to put my fingers in the toilet water (which makes my mom scream every time!), and splashing in the community pool. I have also discovered that pulling pots and pans out of the cupboards is extremely fun, especially when I bang them together. In addition, I have also determined that when my parents feed me veggies that I don't like, they will stop making me eat them if I put them all over my face, stomach, and in my hair. They just get this exasperated look on their face and then let me take a bath. It works every time! Well I better go...it's almost nap time!

Here are some examples of me working my "veggie strategy". It works almost every time!
5 comments:
Veggie strategy, eh? Clever plan, Ethan! But the toilet water? Hmm...
Looks like Ethan's doing great! We miss you! Hope things are going well! Kelly and the girls!
Hey, that looks a lot like Mark!
Hey guys, its Bree. Julie, e-mail me when you have a chance. I'd love to chat. flagdwellers@yahoo.com
Hey Julie-
Glad to see all the new posts! Please let us know the next time you are down this direction. I miss seeing you all! Good luck with the house hunting.:)
love ya,
jana
Post a Comment