So it's been a few days since I last posted.
Now that I've done my hair, I can just sit back, relax,
and tell you all about what's been going on.
Now that I've done my hair, I can just sit back, relax,
and tell you all about what's been going on.

First of all, I want to brag a little and show you a few of my teeth. My parents say I'm gonna need braces in a few years, if my permanent teeth look anything like my baby teeth.

Next, you should know that I LOVE to get into absolutely everything! Sometimes, however, I don't know how to get out of the mess I've created. An example is the time I got stuck in this chair. It all started innocently enough, I just so happened to crawl into the chair.









2 comments:
what a little ham! He's so cute! We miss you guys, hope things are going well!
Goodness! The pictures are adorable, the story is hilarious, I LOVE IT! We miss all the Mitchells!
--The Proberts
Post a Comment