
I'm finally back! After crazy months that just seemed to fly by, I can finally catch my breath a little and update you on what has been happening in my family's life. Let's see...I'll try to begin where I last left off.

I believe I was enjoying my first summer in Denver. I loved standing on my rocking chair and watching people out my window. My mom says I am just like my daddy!

Speaking of Dad, here we are spending some quality time together! It is fun to have Daddy home during the summer.


Our apartment was very small, so I was able to make a lot of mischief! One of my favorite activities was to empty out all of the pots and pans. They make a lot of noise...which is great! In my opinion, the louder the better!


This summer I also perfected my "silly face". I crinkle up my nose and stick my two front teeth out like a beaver. My Mom and Dad start laughing so hard, that I just have to keep doing it!

So in August, my parents were able to buy our new house! My mom says that it is a blessing from the Lord and that she has prayed for a long time that I would be able to grow up in a home. I will miss some aspects of apartment living...chasing after spiders, hearing our upstairs neighbors stomp and watch TV at all hours of the night, and playing in the pool. However, I think I'm ready to settle down and start planting some roots.

Getting the house ready was a TON of work. My parents painted and painted, which made me quite angry because I was stuck in the Pack-N-Play. I don't know why they didn't want my help. I happen to LOVE paint...especially when I put my hand in the can and my whole hand turned white. It was so cool that after my parents spent ten minutes cleaning me up, I did it again!

As if life wasn't crazy enough, my Great-Grandma Vera got really sick and had to go to the hospital. My mommy and I flew to San Diego and visited her.

It was fun to ride on a plane. My mom says I was completely wild, but I was just having fun! I am so glad I got to see Grandma, though...especially since now she is much better and out of the hospital!

While we were in San Diego, my family decided to throw me a birthday party! I got to have my first taste of cake...mmm!


When I was all done, I was so messy that Grandma Gail had to wash me off in the bathtub!


I got many fun toys that I instantly loved. In fact, when Auntie April tried to put them away, I started bawling! She gave them back real quick!

The next day we flew back to Denver because I had another birthday party to go to. This time it was at my house with my other grandparents and Mommy's friends from college. This is me and my BFF Logan Nelson. He got me a cell phone so I can text him!






After all of our guests left, my grandparents stayed in town for a few days. We got to go to Boulder and to the park. My grandma also fed me all kinds of new foods...yum! I was sad when they had to go back to Oregon.

So now you are all caught up on my family's crazy summer. Things should calm down for a bit, so my mom promises to post pictures more regularly. Thanks for not giving up on us and if you're ever in Denver, give us a call!

I believe I was enjoying my first summer in Denver. I loved standing on my rocking chair and watching people out my window. My mom says I am just like my daddy!

Speaking of Dad, here we are spending some quality time together! It is fun to have Daddy home during the summer.

But I don't mind...
as long as he doesn't do it in front of any cute girls!
as long as he doesn't do it in front of any cute girls!

Our apartment was very small, so I was able to make a lot of mischief! One of my favorite activities was to empty out all of the pots and pans. They make a lot of noise...which is great! In my opinion, the louder the better!

Hmm...what else can I get into?

This summer I also perfected my "silly face". I crinkle up my nose and stick my two front teeth out like a beaver. My Mom and Dad start laughing so hard, that I just have to keep doing it!

So in August, my parents were able to buy our new house! My mom says that it is a blessing from the Lord and that she has prayed for a long time that I would be able to grow up in a home. I will miss some aspects of apartment living...chasing after spiders, hearing our upstairs neighbors stomp and watch TV at all hours of the night, and playing in the pool. However, I think I'm ready to settle down and start planting some roots.

Getting the house ready was a TON of work. My parents painted and painted, which made me quite angry because I was stuck in the Pack-N-Play. I don't know why they didn't want my help. I happen to LOVE paint...especially when I put my hand in the can and my whole hand turned white. It was so cool that after my parents spent ten minutes cleaning me up, I did it again!

As if life wasn't crazy enough, my Great-Grandma Vera got really sick and had to go to the hospital. My mommy and I flew to San Diego and visited her.

It was fun to ride on a plane. My mom says I was completely wild, but I was just having fun! I am so glad I got to see Grandma, though...especially since now she is much better and out of the hospital!

While we were in San Diego, my family decided to throw me a birthday party! I got to have my first taste of cake...mmm!

I could eat this for every meal!
Why have my parents been holding out on me all this time?
Why have my parents been holding out on me all this time?

When I was all done, I was so messy that Grandma Gail had to wash me off in the bathtub!

He even helped me open my presents!

I got many fun toys that I instantly loved. In fact, when Auntie April tried to put them away, I started bawling! She gave them back real quick!

The next day we flew back to Denver because I had another birthday party to go to. This time it was at my house with my other grandparents and Mommy's friends from college. This is me and my BFF Logan Nelson. He got me a cell phone so I can text him!

Mom and Dad got me a firetruck that makes a ton of noise...
my kind of toy!
my kind of toy!

I even loved my cards.
Eating paper products is one of my favorite hobbies!
Eating paper products is one of my favorite hobbies!

Auntie Nicole gave me a guitar that sings in English and Spanish. Now I'll be extra smart when I go to kindergarten!

I also got to eat more cake...chocolate this time.
Man, is life good or what?
Man, is life good or what?

I decided to share with my Grandma Bonnie.
She liked having icing on her nose!
She liked having icing on her nose!

After all of our guests left, my grandparents stayed in town for a few days. We got to go to Boulder and to the park. My grandma also fed me all kinds of new foods...yum! I was sad when they had to go back to Oregon.

So now you are all caught up on my family's crazy summer. Things should calm down for a bit, so my mom promises to post pictures more regularly. Thanks for not giving up on us and if you're ever in Denver, give us a call!






5 comments:
I love all the pictures! Thanks, I've been waiting to see some! Your house looks awesome! We miss you! Kelly
Yeah!!!! I was so excited to see your new pictures and get the details on your summer. Your house is beautiful, we are so happy for you. Happy Birthday to little Ethan :) Take care and keep in touch.
Hey Jules! Ethan is soo adorable and your house looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys and it was great to see all the pics!
Jamie
Ethan you are such a cutie! And congratulations on your new, beautiful house!! It's great to keep up with one another here in bloggerville. We'll have to come visit sometime, Eli would love to play with you :)
Julie, It looks like life in CO is going very well. Your house looks beautiful and Ethan is so cute. What awesome blessings. What is your new address so I can send the rest of your maternity clothes back to you? Thank you for letting me borrow them. :)Jenn
Post a Comment