Thursday, September 18, 2008

Curiosity

So I've had some time to do some self-reflection, and like most of my one year-old colleagues, I enjoy being VERY curious!


Sometimes I like what I discover...


And sometimes I don't!


This tunnel really threw me for a loop. I WANTED to go inside, but I was quite frightened by what I would find. I tried to ignore it..but I couldn't. It took me several minutes to make a decision...but finally my curiosity got the best of me!


With a deep breath, I took the plunge!


It is so fun inside! How could I have ever been scared?


I love being curious!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

How cute! I have a picture of Eli in this exact same tunnel! I'll have to dig that one out of the computer files... he was also scared of it at first :)

Jessica Probert said...

We cannot get over how cute Ethan is!!! Thanks for keeping the pictures coming. Glad to see you were able to take a break from working on the house to enjoy your new town. We're missing you!