Sunday, December 14, 2008

My First Haircut

On Saturday morning, my Mommy and Daddy took me to get my first haircut. Even though they loved my curls, some people thought I was a cute looking girl. I'll admit, it was starting to look a little like a mullet. So for the big event, my parents took me to this very fun kids hair salon.


At first, I had a blast because I got to play with many cool toys.


But when they put me in this taxi, I got a little apprehensive.


One last view of my golden curls.
Mom almost started crying at this point!



My hairdresser was very nice and tried to go quick.


However, those clippers scared me and I LOST IT!!!


I'm not so sure I like me new cut...I miss my curls!


But after I got home, I decided I looked good after all. My mommy says I don't look like her little baby anymore, so I guess I'm officially a "big boy"!




4 comments:

Jenni said...

Isn't it funny how grown up they look with short hair. Little Ethan looks so handsome and those pictures are great!

Bethany said...

What a handsome little boy :) By the way Julie, it doesn't end after the first haircut... every time I take Eli to get his hair cut it seems as if he ages another year by the time they are done. This last time I felt like I walked out with a 4-year-old. Boo hoo!!

Unknown said...

Julie, He is such a handsome little guy!! Did you save the hair to put it in a baby book? I don't think we'll ever cut Hailey's hair! lol, It's so curly that its barely below her shoulders when dry but halfway down her back when wet!

Jessica Probert said...

Those pictures are adorable! He has so many darling facial expressions! What a cute big boy he's becoming!