Friday, May 22, 2009

35 Weeks and Counting

I am getting so excited to meet my Baby Sister! I talk about her ALL the time...in fact, "baby" is one of my new favorite words. I like to give Mommy's belly kisses and I say "Hi" to her many times a day. I even tried to give her some water from my sippy cup...but that just made Mom's clothes all wet! Mom hopes that I love her just as much when she actually arrives as I do now. We'll see...


The countdown is on...


We love you, Baby Girl!

6 comments:

Stephen and Jessica said...

You're so adorable, Julie!! You look great! So Ethan's watering your tummy, huh? Cute. He'll be a great big brother!

Unknown said...

Wow, Julie you look beautiful! You really have a great preggo belly! Don't worry, Ethan will love his sis even MORE when she is here! I can't wait to find out her name!!

Bethany said...

Oh wow, you will be a mommy of TWO so soon!! Still praying for your upcoming labor... any updates with that?

Rachel said...

Julie, you look so great! You're on the homestretch now. By the way, perfect timing to have the baby while Mark's on summer break.

Jenni said...

Julie, you look wonderful!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she arrives :)

The Phillips Family said...

I'll be praying for you that things go well!