Halloween was pretty low-key this year. Ethan got a fever the night before and wasn't really up for carnivals and socializing. So Brooklyn and I had some girlie time in the morning by attending a baby shower/brunch and then came home and watched some college football with The Boys (thanks to the Puffer men, we are Gator fans). Afterward, we headed to Chipotle for a free dinner (in case you don't already know this, on Halloween they give out free burritos to anyone who shows up dressed in tin foil. It was great!) Then we took Ethan trick-or-treating down the block before heading home to pass out candy. This was the first year Ethan could actually say "trick-or-treat" and thought it was pretty fabulous to have strangers giving him candy. All in all, it was a fun, relaxing day.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I LOVE Ethan's growling lion face! Too cute... And I must say you guys are the cutest foil folks ever!
Post a Comment