Monday, November 8, 2010

A Dose of Chan

I don't know if there are any other podcast junkies out there, but Mark and I love listening to other pastors from around the country. You know you live in an amazing age when you can listen to John Piper, Mark Driscoll or Rob Bell while sipping coffee in your pajamas or exercising on an elliptical machine. Lately, we've stumbled upon some of the most convicting sermons we've heard in a while, preached by this man...

Francis Chan

They are the kind of sermons that really cut to the heart and I have been thinking about them for days. So I thought I'd put them out there for anyone who may have a free moment. I warn you, however; these are convicting! I don't think you can listen to "Lukewarm and Loving It" and then just go about your day, without doing a serious heart check.

If you only have 5 minutes, may I suggest:


If you are willing to invest a bit more time, this has been ridiculously convicting (and apparently over 90,000 other people thought it was worth their time too!)

If you take the time to watch or listen, I would love to hear what you think. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We are BIG Frances Chan fans!! He is great.