Enjoying life's little miracles, one day at a time
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Annual "We Have to Look Nice" Day
About once a year, we actually have an occasion to dress up for. Last weekend, it was a wedding. Of course we couldn't pass up such a good photo op, since the next time I plan to squeeze into a dress will be in 2012. So here it goes...
Come on, People! It's time to go!
Me and all three of my babies
Me and my sweet girl
Mark cleans up well, if I do say so myself : )
Post-cake sugar high
Ethan's little posse
We almost forgot to take a picture of ourselves...but thankfully remembered at the last minute. Thank goodness for timers!
We are a family of SIX, who is doing life in Colorado. Our days are often filled with joy and laughter..but sometimes filled with exhaustion, crankiness, and loneliness. Above all, we strive to be real and authentic in our walks with the Lord and in our relationships with others. This may mean a blog that represents lives that are messy and imperfect...but that is Us.
1 comment:
You look fabulous Julie!! Well it turns out I will have a newborn when I see you next April in Colorado.. I am due with #4 in February!!
Post a Comment