Our little Jackson is growing up so fast and gets sweeter by the day. He is super smiley right now and loves being held...maybe a little too much. Let's just say that he doesn't exactly demonstrate the independent spirit his sister has. I don't know if it's a third child thing or if he just is too accustomed to noise and commotion...but you leave him alone for a minute and he does not appreciate it one bit. And he will let you know about it, loudly! However, if he is with people or being held, he is extremely content for hours. Although I don't get much done when he's awake, I don't mind having a cuddly little munchkin to snuggle.

I'm really confused as to who he looks like these days.
This look is a bit "Brooklyn"...
Brooks at 4 months
Despite my vow to not purchase any more baby contraptions, I thought this "Jumperoo" I found on Craig's List would be the perfect solution to his lack of independence. Wrong. He likes it for all of 5 minutes and then he's ready to be held or with people. Good thing it was only 20 bucks.






1 comment:
What a cutie! Love the descriptions of him.
Post a Comment