Friday, November 23, 2012

Fall Rewind

My goodness, keeping up with blog seems to get more difficult by the day. Here is just a quick recap of the past month, despite the fact that my picture-taking has been very minimal. It seems like by the time I get everyone packed up and ready for an event, the camera doesn't make it into the bag. Oh well, the kids will probably never know the difference!

So October was just a blur. We did make it out to the pumpkin patch with our friends from church, but somehow failed to take a family picture. At the end of the month, we had the annual Pumpkin Run, Halloween parades, class parties, and our church's Trunk Or Treat.

November has flown by equally fast, full of activity, but no pictures to show for it. We had our big annual fundraising dinner for the Federal Heights Community Center, homeless coat drive, and of course yesterday was Thanksgiving. How did I manage to forget the camera on Thanksgiving? Who knows! Our family was blessed to spend the day with our entire Life Group plus about 4 other families. I think there were about 30 people total. It is amazing just how many people don't have family in town. We are so blessed to have a church family here who is completely committed to doing life together.



Jackson and best buddy, 
Ezra at the pumpkin patch

Brooklyn with pals Junior and Siana

Jackson was intrigued by the farm animals


Ethan and good buddy, Micah

Mitchell kids
  
Our two blondies
(And no, we did not 
adopt them from Sweden)


Picnic on an unseasonably warm October day
(We've been trying to do weekly "adventures")


Ethan gearing up for the big Pumpkin Run

It was a chilly morning!

Ethan finished ninth out of about 65 kids!
(Clearly he got his running ability
 from Daddy and not me!) 


Brooklyn's preschool parade

Such a pretty ballerina

Jackson and Brooklyn at Ethan's school parade

Ninja Ethan at his class party


Daddy at Trunk Or Treat

1 comment:

Kaci Mae said...

Hi Julie--I just read your comment on my blog, and of course I remember you! Thanks for your sweet words and I'm glad that sharing about Sarah has been encouraging for so many! I look forward to reading more on your blog as well! Kaci