Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Taste of Sunshine

The past few days have been absolutely glorious, both in regard to the weather (high 60's!) and to life in our household! We were finally able to creep out of our hole (ie. home) and step into the beautiful sunshine. Daddy had a three day weekend and we were able to enjoy lots of quality family time, taking walks, naps, and even went hiking with Aunt Nicole in Boulder. In addition, Mommy says I've been in an absolutely wonderful mood. I think its because I finally cut a few molars and I'm over my cold. I have been extremely affectionate lately, continuously giving Mommy and Daddy spontaneous kisses and hugs throughout the day. I also laugh at everything and having been practicing my dance moves to my favorite nursery songs. Mommy just can't help smiling at me...so maybe I'll keep being a little angel for a few more days!


Finally, we get to go the park!


I love tickles!



Look at me!!


Here I go down the slide!


Let's do it again!



1 comment:

Jessica Probert said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! We can't get over how many teeth he has now. Glad you could get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. I love seeing the pictures of your adventures! Love you guys!