Enjoying life's little miracles, one day at a time
Friday, January 23, 2009
Sleeping Beauty
So I must be taking after my mom these days...because I LOVE my sleep! Today was exceptional however, because I slept for almost 13 hours. Mom had to check on me twice to make sure I was actually alive and breathing (which, obviously, I was). However, I just love being all warm and cozy in my crib. We are all going to be in big trouble when my baby brother or sister is born!
At this point, Mommy begins to wonder if I'm alive.
But I'm just out like a light!
That darn camera woke me up! Why is Mom taking pictures of me this early in the morning?
As much as I love my sleep, it's time for some morning mischief!!!
We are a family of SIX, who is doing life in Colorado. Our days are often filled with joy and laughter..but sometimes filled with exhaustion, crankiness, and loneliness. Above all, we strive to be real and authentic in our walks with the Lord and in our relationships with others. This may mean a blog that represents lives that are messy and imperfect...but that is Us.
1 comment:
I love pictures of babies asleep, so cute. His smile in the last picture is awesome!!
Post a Comment