Hello Friends,
I am writing this today with a very heavy heart. Over the past week, I have been praying for some good friends of my sister, the Johnson's. Their little one year-old daughter, Nora Grace, has been in critical care in a Children's Hospital in Los Angeles since last Tuesday. The doctors did not know what was wrong, just that she was having lots of difficulty breathing and fluid kept surrounding her lungs. Over the weekend, her heart stopped several times, and though she was able to be revived, it was very strenuous on her little body. She finally diagnosed with an incurable lung disease that apparently she had had since birth.
This morning I received the e-mail I had been hoping and praying would not come. Yesterday afternoon, Nora Grace went home to be with Jesus. My sister says that Nora was just a beautiful little girl and her parents describe her as an angel. I really cannot imagine what this family is going through right now. As a mother of a one year-old, it is impossible for me to grasp my life without Ethan or the baby girl inside me.
Would you join me in praying for strength, comfort and healing for this family? They have four other children, Madeline 14, Claire, 10, Jake 7, Kade 4 and the parents are Shannon and Aaron.
Thank you so much for reading and praying,
Julie
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't imagine. I'll be praying.
This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing this Julie and they will be in our prayers.
I just said a prayer for this family. I just can't imagine going through something like that. It reminds me to be thankful for my healthy girl.
My heart does go out to them. Oh, course we will be praying.
Post a Comment