Enjoying life's little miracles, one day at a time
Monday, March 2, 2009
Totally Awesome 80's!
This past Saturday night, we went to Aunt Nicole's 80's themed thirtieth birthday party. It was so much fun and I enjoyed all the attention I received from my punk rocker outfit. My Daddy took his time doing my hair and it turned out great!
Striking a pose
Who is this lady holding me?
Oh no, my hair is starting to fall!
Aunt Nicole and Mommy (feeling a bit like a fuchsia whale at 5 months pregnant!)
We are a family of SIX, who is doing life in Colorado. Our days are often filled with joy and laughter..but sometimes filled with exhaustion, crankiness, and loneliness. Above all, we strive to be real and authentic in our walks with the Lord and in our relationships with others. This may mean a blog that represents lives that are messy and imperfect...but that is Us.
2 comments:
Love it! This reminds me of our 29:11 80's party! Good times :)
So funny! I love Ethan's punk rocker outfit and hair to match :) You look great by the way!
Post a Comment