Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture Happy

So Mark keeps giving me a hard time for taking about 100 pictures of Brooklyn a day. Maybe I'm a little hyper-sensitive about the whole "second child" thing...since as a second child myself, there are about 20 pictures total of my entire childhood (I won't even discuss how many there are of my older sister...esp. since I'm clearly over it. : ) Just kidding, Mom!) But with a digital camera, I just can't help myself!


Being sweet and mellow...as usual

Yum, Ethan tastes good!
(I actually can't believe how huge Ethan seems
next to Brooklyn. A week ago, he was my little boy!)



I am sort of obsessed with dressing Brooklyn up in all the cute clothes we got. I love this dress my sister, April, got her!


Big yawns!



She is such an angel!



4 comments:

steveandcaryn said...

Love the pictures! I also remember how weird it was to see Carter next to Sydney when she was first born. He was so little the week before! Especially holding him right after holding her.. how heavy he was! Looks like you are having lots of fun!

Jessica Probert said...

You guys have the CUTEST babies! She is so beautiful!

Jenni said...

I'm loving the pictures and all the adorable little girl outfits!!

Bethany said...

She is simply beautiful!! So glad that you are enjoying her to the full :)