What do you get when your baby sister won't stop screaming and Mom promised to take you to see a firetruck?

Answer: Lots of chocolate animal crackers
(Yes, bribery does work)
(Yes, bribery does work)
Riddle #2
What happens when Daddy goes to work and Mom lets you play dress-up?

Answer: Another classic picture to add to the growing pile of embarrassing photographs being saved for Ethan's wedding slide show.
Riddle #3
What do you get when your family scores free tickets to the Rockies vs. Padres game?

Answer: One ecstatic two year-old, one sleepy baby, one sore Dad (from carrying a 30 pound child on his shoulders for 2 miles), and one thrilled Mom (since the Padres won! Yes, I'm not a true Coloradan yet!)
Riddle #4
What do you get when your daddy lets your baby sister suck on your arm?

Answer: Your first hickey.
(And last, according to Mom)
(And last, according to Mom)

The Innocent Victim


2 comments:
I've nominated you for the "Honest Scrap" award. Visit my blog for details!
http://theflukenfamily.blogspot.com
I love the hicky!
Post a Comment