What was not hilarious, however, was the occasional idiot tourist who decided to antagonize these wild animals by getting too close. One stranger in particular, who should remain nameless (but won't because his name is Daniel and I'm still mad at him for almost killing our family), decided to get within feet of a big bull elk who was clearly not happy about it. Well, the elk starts charging Daniel and what does Daniel do? He ran straight for the tree that we were all hiding behind. I mean, REALLY? So my mom takes off to another tree with Brooklyn and I'm just paralyzed with fear. Fortunately for all of us, the elk lost interest with a few feet of the tree. I just don't understand why people act like these are tame deer in a petting zoo. They can kill you, people! And there were plenty of sirens and med-evac helicopters zooming around to prove my point. Okay, I'm done venting. I'm just thankful that I can even tell this story without puncture wounds from a bull elk's rack!
We found these bad boys on the golf course in the center of town.
Not sure what Ethan was thinking when he was making these poses. Greek god?
Family Picture with Gigi

Family Photo minus Gigi

No comments:
Post a Comment