Brooklyn has gotten a lot of individualized posts over the last few months, but I don't want anyone to think that we aren't still completely enamored by Ethan. He is all boy, but definitely has a sensitive side. He is very affectionate and loves giving and receiving a "hugginahkiss"! I just love watching his personality come out more and more as his vocabulary multiplies exponentially each day. He is my little "helper" and we really do have a lot of fun together. Here's what he's been up to:
Favorite Activities: "Shooting hoops", watching/playing football with Daddy, running (and likes to be timed...hmm sounds a bit like my former track-star Hubbie!), riding his trike, climbing anything and everything, singing, listening to stories, making music with real and imaginary instruments and playing his best buddies Kylie and Owen. He also likes to "help" me cook dinner, sweep, vacuum, and do anything related to "Sissy". I'm a lucky mom!
Least Favorite Activities: Sleeping (noticing a trend?), being put in time out, going to the store, or waiting for me to get off of the phone. He is quite opportunistic and gets into ridiculous amounts of trouble when I'm on the phone!
My Favorite Things He Says: "I DID IT!!!", "I Love You Soooooooooo Much", "What happened, Mommy?", "Shake your bootie" and "I got stinky, nasty poo poos!"
My Least Favorite Things He Says: "No, Ethan do it!!!", "Don't you even, Brookin!", "Oh my gosh!" (Hmm...wonder where he picked up some of these things?)
Favorite Foods: Oatmeal, PB and J, pizza and anything with sugar in it.
Favorite Songs: Ethan absolutely loves to sing. Some of his recent favorites are "Jesus Love Me", "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down In My Heart", and "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". He also likes the song "Monster" by Skillet and can't understand why we can't magically make it come on every time we're listening to the radio in the car.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can relate. I feel all I talk about is Sydney and Carter seems to be in the background. But he is doing so many fun new things right now! Your little guy sounds a lot like my little guy: loving to help cook and clean, and loves to sing!
Julie, your kids are just beautiful. I only wished we lived closer to you guys so I could see them in person - and so Soph and Brooklyn could be friends. :)
Post a Comment