So it's 1:30 a.m. and I should be happily dreaming about being all caught up on my Christmas cards (oops...haven't gone out yet), my perfectly wrapped gifts (which I haven't bought), or being super mom because I made something fabulous for Ethan's preschool party tomorrow (do generic Walmart pretzels count?)
But no, I'm laying here with my mind just swarming about all of the stuff I have to do...none of which I actually feel like doing right now. So...in hopes of getting really, really tired and wasting the 1 hour and 58 minutes of battery life left on the lap top, I am going to get caught up on my blog (which I have COMPLETELY neglected for weeks now because I got completely and totally overwhelmed and I just shut down when that happens).
Enjoy...and please excuse any typos. I can barely see at the moment!
P.S. It is now 2:47 a.m. and I'm down to 19 minutes of battery life...and I haven't even started December. Maybe by January I'll get it all caught up? This whole treatment of insomnia worked, however. I'm exhausted. Good night.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You goofball! Blogging into the wee hours of the night! Glad you are back! I have missed reading your updates :) I've started to get my voice back finally so I will call you soon :)
Post a Comment