skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Keystone 2011
So here is a sad, but true reality of living ridiculously close to some of the most premier ski locations in the country...when you have small kids, you never go. However, I happen to have a very ambitious friend named Jennessa, who is also the mother of 3 small children. She has taught me that many of the limitations I put on what I think is possible are completely mental and that with a bit of hard work and strategic planning, you actually can go on fun trips with 5 children under the age of 5. So, our fabulous trip to Keystone was our family's first winter Rocky Mountain adventure. And can I just say, it was awesome. We stayed in a beautiful condo right at the foothills of Keystone. We didn't venture out to ski, but we did have an awesome time sledding, taking Ethan on the gondola to the summit, eating great food, enjoying some hot tub time (good thing I didn't know I was pregnant or I would have really missed out!), and just being blessed with the company of good friends. Sadly, our camera battery died right before the trip, so the pictures were taken with an iPod. Oh well, you get the gist.

Ethan, of course, loved the snow
(Can't exactly say the same for Brookie)

Two best buddies, Owen and Ethan

Can I just say the view was worth the entire trip?

And of course some ice-coated slides were a hit

My last "happy picture" before morning sickness hit
(See kids, your Mom really does love you!)

(Kind of a bad picture, but I have to document that we didn't leave Mark at home!)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast! I bet it was gorgeous!
Post a Comment