So I was going to just give up on the past few months and count it a loss. But...then I started feeling better and I can now finally stomach a cup of coffee in the morning...so now I have the sudden inspiration to pull out all those old pictures and post them. Mostly, this is so my kids don't think that their Mommy abandoned them for 17 weeks while morning sickness and stomach flu ran rampant. So, children, here are the last 4 months of your life in 30 pictures or less.
P.S. More fabulous pictures of Easter to follow, once our professional photographer (ie. Stephen Probert) sends them to us!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, I am SO behind on blogging, I haven't even opened up blogger in the last 6 months I think... I totally missed your pregnancy announcement! Congrats!!! So excited for you! Also, what part of CO do you live in again? We are traveling to Estes, CO next April for vacation. We'll probably also travel in to the Denver area at some point while we are there. Are you anywhere near either? Would love to see you if we can!
Oh, snap! That photographer is a slacker and has several months of photos back logged! Hopefully he will get to them soon!
Post a Comment