Monday, May 2, 2011

Valentine's Day

I totally messed up in getting some great Valentine's Day pictures...so this is the best I have and it is actually several days before the actual day. However, you probably wouldn't want to see a picture of Mark and I's date night, in which I promptly threw up all of the fantastic Italian food I had just consumed. Or, Mark taking my parents out on a special Valentine's Day dinner and me getting to stay home to eat a plain bagel with Brooklyn. Clearly, I still feel sorry for myself. Anyways, I digress. Ethan had a blast with his preschool party and with spending loads of quality time with his grandparents. Too bad I was laying in bed most of the time!


Consuming enormous amounts of sugar at 9:30 in the morning


And loving every minute of it!

Kylie...always Ethan's main squeeze

(Which he has informed me of his intentions of marrying her one day. I'm cool with that)


So thankful Ethan had his grandparents here on a such a fun day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you couldn't enjoy the holiday. But isn't everyday with you and Mark valentine's day! Haha! Cheezy I know :)