Thursday, September 8, 2011

36 Weeks

So here we are....36 weeks and I finally found the time to have my husband to take a picture of me. The past few months have just flown by and it is crazy to think that I will be a mother of 3 in just a couple of weeks! I haven't had too much time to actually sit down and be reflective about this next stop in this adventure we call "life". I think it is just going to have to happen in order for it to feel completely real to me.

Here are the stats:

Current Gestational Age: 36.1
Number of lbs gained so far: 22
Centimeters dilated: 1
Effaced: 50%
# of calls to the OB thinking we were in labor: 2 (thanks to a terrible stomach virus)
# of baby showers planned: 2
# of days until probable induction: 33
# of items left on my "To Do List": Endless



3 comments:

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

SO cute and tiny! Hope these last 33 days go well.

Unknown said...

You look great Julie! Cute as ever! Enjoy this last month :)

Joy said...

Wow! 36 weeks already! Can't wait to see the next blog post of the new little Mitchell. Prayers for a safe last month and easy delivery!!!