Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1st Day of Pre-K

Yesterday was the start of Ethan's newest adventure...Pre-K! He woke up super excited to be going to school (which I don't blame him one bit. Who wouldn't love spending the morning with a bunch of friends and getting to do tons of cool stuff you rarely get to do at home?) As soon as I picked him up, he immediately asked, "Do I get to come back tomorrow?!" So my little buddy will be going 3 days a week, 3 hours a day. It is great for everyone because for the next month before the baby comes, I get to have a bit of one-on-one time with Brookie. She loved being showered with so much personal attention. Plus I'm really excited to try to get to know the parents this year. Since his preschool is just a few miles from our new church plant, it is the perfect opportunity to build new relationships and invite them to come!


Ethan: Age 4


(Mark taught him how to pose like that)


Getting some love from Sissy


Ethan jumped right in...he's not exactly shy!


Mom and Brookie's special date to get bagels

(Brooklyn is a carb addict, just like her mama)


Loving "Mommy-and-Me" time


Just in case you were concerned that he was traumatized by being left at secular preschool. No worries...he is seriously one of the happiest kids I know!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are just too adorable! I wish I could see them in person - I think Brooklyn and Sophie coud be friends. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad he had a great first day!! Preschool is so fun!

Bethany said...

What a big boy!! Looks like he had such a wonderful day :) And glad that you got some 1:1 time with your girlie too - that is always nice!