So now that I'm on Baby #3 and have already been the blessed recipient of 4 baby showers in the past 4 years, I requested to forgo the traditional shower and have a Girl's Night with my closer friends to celebrate the coming of our newest addition. I was so thankful that we were able to get a night away from our kids, have a delicious meal, not be embarrassed by obnoxious baby shower games, talk about all sorts of girlie things that I would never reveal on the internet : ), and just laugh hysterically. Of course, my friends still spoiled me with gifts despite my attempts to thwart the effort. I guess shopping for babies is just too fun! I am just so grateful that the Lord has generously given me an amazing group of girlfriends who truly bless my life in so many ways. I am also so thankful that they are all like second mothers to my kids...and I firmly believe it takes a village to raise children right!

The Three Preggo Amigos
(All due within 3 weeks of each other...however Candice delivered her precious baby boy last week by c-section...LUCKY!)

Thanks ladies for a fantastic evening!
1 comment:
What a fun blessing Julie! I can't wait to see pics of your new sweet baby boy! Do we have a name yet??
Post a Comment