Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Who says you can't go to a pumpkin patch with a 2 week-old? Yes, it is insane, but I couldn't give up all my fall traditions in order to be home bound. So after my mom and I had a successful trip to the Zoo, we decided that Jackson is quite portable and is an excellent traveling companion (The baby seriously never cries. He only expresses his frustration if he is hungry or if you change his diaper. Otherwise, he is the most content baby I've had yet!) So off to Cottonwood Farm we went!


Ethan was barely 1 the first time we came here...how time flies!


Brookie, refusing to look at me


Of course Jackson had to have a turn

(You should have seen the looks we got!)


Ethan loved the hay bale maze


Forced picture fun


Our littlest pumpkin


Attempt at a family picture

(Notice I'm the only one looking at the camera!)


Love these two!


Brooklyn is such the Daddy's girl


GG and the crew


Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures! Glad you are having a fun Fall!