I am still striving to adjust to my new life, as I now know it. The idea of what makes a day successful is changing. So what if we're twenty minutes late to preschool? Did we all eat? Do we have anything clean to wear? Is everyone still alive and accounted for? Do I choose to nap or shower today? I rejoice in the small miracles...such as everyone all napping quietly at the same time or the fact that it looks like dinner will get on the table tonight.
So since my opportunities to update this blog are getting more and more infrequent, I'm going to do my best to do a big update now and then try for once a week. We shall see. So where did we leave off before? Oh yes, the hospital! Let's see how far I can get before someone starts crying or sneaks downstairs.
Our hospital stay was super short this time. After just 24 hours, we were ready to head home (which was a whopping 5 minute drive). Some people really relish staying in a hospital, but I'll take my own bed any day.

"Jackson" bought the kids birthday presents,
which they were completely excited about!

Ready to make a break for it
(Thanks Auntie Nicole for the premie outfit...
otherwise he would have gone home naked!)

So ready to get home!

The kids were thrilled to have brother home
Brooklyn calls Jackson, "My baby"


"Can't a guy gets some sleep around here?" - Jackson
(That is a belt on Ethan's head,
not a headband. Don't ask)







1 comment:
Julie - your kids are all adorable and I'm so glad Li'l Jackson is so easy. You look amazing! I can't believe how great you looked it your going home from the hospital picture. Maybe some day we can meet those cute kids of yours. :)
Post a Comment