Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jackson's First Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was completely awesome this year. I decided that there was no way I was going to cook, so we originally planned to just eat at a restaurant up in Estes Park. However, when our close friends heard of our plans, they decided we were nuts and invited us over to join all the other family-less-for-the-holiday friends from our church. It ended up being one of the best Thanksgivings. We only had to make one dish and had so much fun laughing, gorging ourselves on awesome food, and just being together. We are so blessed to have a new "family" here in Denver!


Jackson's first Thanksgiving
(Too bad his diet just consists of milk)


Lots of sugar=abnormally photogenic kids


The Boys


Jackson and his best buddy, Ezra (born 2 weeks earlier, but weighs a ton in comparison) Jackson clearly looked freaked out : )


And they're out (milk comas can do that to you)


Documentation that I did show up for the holiday


Family photo (As taken by a 5 year-old. Great idea)

No comments: