Ethan (Age 4 1/2):
Favorite hobbies: Playing sports, dressing up like Spider Man, playing at the park with his friends, playing games (current favorite is Candyland), riding his scooter, listening to stories, memorizing his Bible verses and practicing his spelling.
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite people: His favorite playmate is always Brooklyn, although sibling disagreements come up more often than before. Other friends include Micah, Everett, Junior, Kylie and he misses his buddy Owen.
Year in School: In Pre-Kindergarten and will likely start Kindergarten next fall (although he'll only be 4 when he starts). We are still trying to pick the right school for him and boy is it a challenge (and sorry, the home one is not an option for this mother!) I'm sure it will come together, but you would think we were picking a college, for the amount of thought and discussion that has gone into this!

Brooklyn (Age 2 1/2)Favorite Hobbies: Picking out her clothes, talking (and boy can that girl talk...for hours, sometimes to no one in particular), making up songs, dressing up like princesses, playing with her dolls, hearing stories, being the boss of anyone who will let her, caring for her baby brother, and coloring
Favorite Color(s): Pink and purple
Favorite People: Emmy, Elaina, and Stella...and of course, "My Efan" and "My Jasson"
Year in School: Will start preschool next fall

The Little Fashionista
Jackson (Age 3 months):
I can't say enough about my precious little baby. He went from being an itty-bitty thing to a nice, chunky monkey. He is an absolute joy and I couldn't have been blessed with an easier baby. He is perfectly contented just watching his siblings and getting snuggled. The child is not a cryer...in fact, if you spent time with our family, you would never guess an infant lives here. He smiles all of the time, eats well, sleeps well, and just goes with the flow with the family. He has learned to roll from his tummy to his back, loves to practice standing (this kid is strong!), and just coos all day long.
I was so scared to have a third child and honestly freaked out when I found out we were pregnant. However, I had no idea what a gift God was about to give me. He makes me want to have 5 more just like him (but don't worry, we have no intention of that!)



We love you Jack-Jack!



1 comment:
I need to do this for my kids too! They change so quickly!!
Post a Comment