I don't know if we are horrible parents or what...but I just had to post this video because Mark and I nearly wet our pants laughing so hard. The back story (so you don't think we are truly evil and did this for no reason at all) is that our kids are constantly questioning our validity on whether things taste good or not. Hence, the raw garlic. Ethan and Brooklyn both kept BEGGING to try it, and as good parents, we kept warning them that it was not going to taste as good as it smells. However, they seemed to think we were keeping them from some delicious treat and were relentless. So....we decided to let them try it for themselves (and Mark had to video it, because we're mean like that). The result, as seen in this video, speaks for itself. And for the record, they haven't questioned us since. Mission accomplished.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's hilarious! The funniest part is listening to Mark's laugh through the whole thing. Miss you guys!
Thanks for the laugh! Love it!
HILARIOUS! Micah and I have totally done similar things... so if you are bad parents, then we are too, LOL! One time Mikayla was throwing an over-the-top fit for an extended period of time, so I decided to get out the video camera and start taping it. She totally played it up and it was "Drama City," until I announced on video that I was recording her to send it to Santa Claus (so mean, I know!), and I died laughing because of how instantaneously the fit stopped. LOL! The things that we do to entertain ourselves, right?
Post a Comment