Enjoying life's little miracles, one day at a time
Saturday, February 11, 2012
4 Months and Totally In Love
Time flies when you're having fun (or sick with a nasty cold that just won't go away after 6 weeks and keeps circling through every member of the family!) Somehow my sweet baby is now 4 months-old and what can I say, I'm completely enamored with him! He is just the cutest little thing. Right now, he only has eyes for mama (it helps when you're the primary source for sustenance and survival!) I just love kissing his chunky cheeks, or smelling his soft skin or just stoking his little peach fuzz head. I can't even complain about the sleepless nights or spit-stained clothes or dirty diapers, it's nothing compared to how much he blesses me. I don't know why on earth I ever thought having babies was too much work...I can't imagine my life without my little Jack-Jack. And it helps that everyone else in the family adores him too! : )
We are a family of SIX, who is doing life in Colorado. Our days are often filled with joy and laughter..but sometimes filled with exhaustion, crankiness, and loneliness. Above all, we strive to be real and authentic in our walks with the Lord and in our relationships with others. This may mean a blog that represents lives that are messy and imperfect...but that is Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment