Thursday, March 20, 2014
Resurrection Day
Okay, so we're still alive around here...but definitely tired. However, at the request of my mom, I think it is time I resurrected this blog from the dead. Obviously journals and scrapbooks are not happening anytime soon around here...so this is the best thing I've got to keep some record of our family's history. And I would hate for Gavin to feel less special because the blog ended before he entered our world. So...I'm going to try to rewind time and maybe just aim for an entry a day until I'm all caught up. Baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you Julie's Mom for requesting that Julie take up blogging again!! I love seeing the pictures & reading your witty comments. I always miss you all the more afterward, which makes me thank God for having had the chance to live near you for nearly a year!
Post a Comment