Thursday, October 16, 2008

Videos of Me!

So I am attempting to be high-tech today and put some of my videos on this blog. If it doesn't work or takes a crazy-long time to download, blame my mom because she doesn't really know what she is doing!

The first is a little sample of the words I have been trying to master. For the record, I can say "Da-da" quite well. I just didn't feel like it during my mom's attempts to record me!



This is a typical breakfast-time fiasco. I think its really funny, but it kind of makes my mom want to throw up.



This is when I first learned how to play peek-a-boo. It is my new favorite thing!


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Good job Julie, the videos posted perfectly! It's so great to see his little personality, what a sweetie!

Jenni said...

Love the videos! So cute when they start talking. So far Cohen only say's "ta too" thank you, and "ot" hot. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Hailey and I watched the videos together and I think she is in love! Haha! I've never seen her so enthralled! When he was sucking the milk up she looked at me and said "Yuck!" lol I can't wait for them to meet one day!

Jessica Probert said...

YAY! That kiddo we've missed!