Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Revisited

Over the weekend we got the beautiful pictures documenting our Easter from the Proberts and we are so excited! (Thanks, guys!) Mom just can't decide which ones she likes the best...so she decided to post a lot (for those of you who follow the Probert's blog, there are a few repeats. Sorry!) So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Easter began with a yummy breakfast,
church, and a nap. Then Stephen and I decided
to have
a little jam session.


Afterward, Mommy kicked us all out of the house
to prepare for our Easter basket scavenger hunt.


I didn't mind, since I got to do my favorite things.
Such as, throwing rocks...


Playing with sticks...


Climbing on the playground...


And chasing Jessica!


Finally, I was ready to get this show on the road!

So we headed back home


The first few clues were really easy


Even Jessica and Stephen joined in the fun!


Then Mom started to get a little tricky!


Finally I found my basket! However, I thought mine was too healthy. I went for Daddy's basket instead because it had all the candy. I dumped it all over the floor and dug in!


Jelly beans...yum!


Afterwards, it was time to hunt for eggs.

I got the hang of it pretty quick!


I am the champion!!!


Later, we went inside and dyed eggs.


So pretty!


Despite all the junk food I had just eaten,
Daddy decided it was time to practice our acrobatics!


Look at me!

Whoa...finally coming down from my sugar high!

All in all, it was a super fun day! We hope that spending Easter with the Proberts can become an annual tradition. Next year, maybe we'll venture out to Flagstaff!

2 comments:

Jessica Probert said...

You're a hoot, Julie! I love reading your descriptions of events. Again, we loved spending that weekend with you guys!

The Phillips Family said...

Stephen did a great job with some of those shots. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I hope your feeling well, your getting to the last stretch!