We love a good dance party around here...and as you can see, Ethan has mastered Mark's signature moves.
(The reason Ethan won't look at me during this video is because he is too fixated with trying to copy what Mark is doing behind the camera. Of course, Mark would not be thrilled with me if I posted him dancing on this blog..but you get the gist)
Please don't be too concerned for Ethan's future physical and social well-being, we do plan to seek professional intervention from actual dance instructors prior to his first middle school dance. And if your wondering what on earth this music is, it's the Yo Gabba Gabba dance mix, courtesy of my 2 year-old nephew and fellow hip-hop dancer Dawson. It's kind of like Jock Jams for toddlers. What have we become...oh yeah, parents.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's too cute Julie! I love that Brooklyn crawled up to see what was going on!
A photo/video tip. Get down at Ethan's eye-level for a more engaging viewpoint. I am excited to dance and play guitar with Ethan soon! --Stephen
Post a Comment