Monday, July 30, 2012

Jackson at 9 Months

Jackson is 9 months now and I can't even believe it. He is growing up ridiculously fast! He is a precious little guy and gives great cuddles. He loves being with his brother and sister and just lights up whenever he sees them. He is also a total a mama's boy, pretty much crying when anyone holds him, aside from Mark or I (which means I am forced to hold him A LOT. Who needs free weights these days?) I think his separation anxiety has heightened since his surgery and I can't seem to break him from it. Let's just say that this isn't helping him from a PR standpoint. However, despite his attachment to me, guess what his first word was? That's right. Dada. That is so unfair! : ) Oh well, I adore him anyways.

Here is a little update:

Age: 9 months

Nickname: Jackers, Jacks, and Bubbie Scootie (which Ethan came  up with by himself)

Favorite Food: Anything will suffice. Just started finger foods and thinks that is fabulous.

Newest Achievements: Cutting his first tooth, learning how to climb a flight of stairs in seconds, crawling well

First words: "Dada" and "hi" with a wave. No "mama" or even a "ma". Sigh.

Favorite Activities: Hide-and-go-seek, peek-a-boo, crawling, swimming, splashing in the tub, standing with assistance

Least Favorite Activities: Anything that restricts him and sleeping through the night


Loves his "Dada"


Such a sweet love


Smiley boy



Just chillin', fast asleep

No comments: