Monday, July 30, 2012

Let the Fun Begin...

 Can I just say, I LOVE summertime. You won't find me crying about the heat or having Mark home all day. Aside from our lack of ocean (sigh), summer is just the best in Denver. During the school year, life just gets so crazy with work, school, and church and often our kids sacrifice a lot. So we decided that this summer we would put more energy focusing on our family and spending quality time with the kids. It has been fantastic! Here are a few things we did in May and early June. Of course, there is a lot of posting still to do!



Celebrating some good behavior at Boondocks

Brooklyn was really good at steering for being 2
Maybe she has a future in NASCAR?
 

Jackson's first Rockies Game

The kids loved cheering and dancing


Always best friends

Ethan in heaven at his farewell party for Pre-K


Can we say, "Sugar Coma"?




Brooks and BFF Elaina at a birthday party

Quiet morning at home
(These are the moments I'll miss
 when the kids grow up!)

No comments: