Monday, July 30, 2012

Jackson at 8 months and Post-Op

Right before Jackson turned 8 months, he had to have a minor outpatient surgery (to spare him future embarrassment, I'll omit saying where this surgery occurred. Ahem. But from the omission, you can probably make an educated guess!) Even though it was not a risky procedure, Jackson still had to be put under. As a mom, my mind went crazy with all of the "what ifs". Of course, he did great and it was no big deal. It made me realize, however, how extremely blessed I am with healthy children. At the hospital, there were many other families in the waiting room and I could tell that some of the surgeries were much more serious in nature. Health is definitely something I don't want to take for granted!

 

Big surgery day


Clearly Jackson has no idea what's about to happen

I'm attempting to look calm, though nervous

Pre-Surgery nap
(He looked so peaceful and angelic, 
it made me sad for what was to come)


Post-Op and all is well. 
Praise God that is over with!

No comments: