Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feeling Guiltless (and loving it!)

So today was the day that I was supposed to get on the scale and evaluate whether or not I made my goal of losing all of the baby weight in 6 months. But....I don't want to. The supposed "accountability" of putting my goal on the blog completely backfired and I have overloaded on a million cookies, chocolate covered graham crackers, candy canes...the works. And New Year's Eve is not a day that I feel like being depressed. Especially since I'm in beautiful San Diego and I know that if the scale says something really bad, I will feel guilty when I go to The Yogurt Mill and Pat and Oscars for salty, buttery breadsticks. So in order to have complete freedom from guilt, I will weigh myself at a later date. And though I could post about what is going on now...I am too lazy to upload new pictures. So, here is an old post that I never published. Enjoy!

No comments: