Enjoying life's little miracles, one day at a time
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thankgiving 2009
We had a lot to be thankful for this year...the addition of our beautiful baby girl, becoming a part of a fantastic church family, Mark's teaching position (despite layoffs last year), another year as a stay-at-home mom, and Ethan almost making a full recovery from T.T.S. (Terrible Two Syndrome). We hosted dinner this year at our home and were blessed to have some other extended family-less friends over. It was a full house and so much fun!
Stephanie and Greg and kiddos Ryan, Emily, and Abby
Dave and Jenny and Emily and Kylie (Ethan's main squeeze!)
Matt and Jaki, with Baby George
We've arranged this marriage of Brooklyn and George
My dear friend Jenny and I, with Baby Emily
Nothing like a holiday choke hold
Good buddies, Ryan and Ethan
Our family picture (Maybe one day our kids will actually smile!)
What a fun group! I'm glad you were able to fully enjoy the holiday with your new friends. Also I found that promising lollypops can get Hailey to smile :) hehe
We are a family of SIX, who is doing life in Colorado. Our days are often filled with joy and laughter..but sometimes filled with exhaustion, crankiness, and loneliness. Above all, we strive to be real and authentic in our walks with the Lord and in our relationships with others. This may mean a blog that represents lives that are messy and imperfect...but that is Us.
1 comment:
What a fun group! I'm glad you were able to fully enjoy the holiday with your new friends. Also I found that promising lollypops can get Hailey to smile :) hehe
Post a Comment