Back in October, when we were in Flagstaff, our dear friend Stephen took some really beautiful family pictures for us up in the San Francisco Peaks. We just got the CD a few weeks ago and I spent hours sifting through 300 pictures to pick out ones for our Christmas card. Then I wasted more precious time trying to make the perfect card, editing it a million times, only to have them printed and not be completely thrilled. Mark says that I'm waaaaay too much of a perfectionist and that is true. But I was just really hoping that the fine professionals at the photo center at Wal-mart would create a masterpiece and do these pictures justice. Well, shock of all shocks, they didn't. So I'm going to post these pictures here so that you can see what they are supposed to look like in all of their glory. Now I hope you don't think I'm totally narcissistic...but I just couldn't make up my mind on which to post. So I'm posting a ton. Because, to be quite frank, we hardly EVER look this good. Without further delay....














I just had to include this picture of these precious shoes from Morocco. They were a fun gift from Aunt Jodie and we love them!
Our fantastic photographer

And his beautiful assistant
And just to make a plug for Stephen...if you live in Flag and want some great pictures, you should give him a call (though availability may be limited since he has this crazy side job working as an engineer). He was very patient and truly made a miracle occur with this pictures. Neither of our kids got naps, one threw several fits, and lets just say our family is not photogenic in the least. I'm guessing one day he'll be famous, so you should probably have him sign your prints. Oh, and I promise my next post will be about Christmas, New Years and our fun time we're having in San Diego. I think I just have ADD or something and can't seem to focus on the present. Until next year!
1 comment:
Julie, I'm surprised you weren't totally thrilled with how your xmas card turned out because when I got it, I just kept staring at it because it was so cute and the pictures were great. Of course, seeing the real things in color are even more beautiful.
Post a Comment