I've learned from Rachel Puffer's blog that
every good shower needs a cute sign : )
The lunch spread
The dessert spread
(Had to shut the blinds for the picture, but it makes it look dark, which it wasn't. Also, got the idea for the initials from my sister's Pinterest site..love it!)
Nicole, the beautiful bride-to-be
You should never give a camera to Rachel and I
Like I said...
More ideas from Pinterest
A candle holder idea I got from,
you guessed it, Pinterest. Admittedly,
I got a little obsessed.
you guessed it, Pinterest. Admittedly,
I got a little obsessed.
Some embarrassing gifts...
Nicole and Lisa,
her roommate and another bridesmaid
her roommate and another bridesmaid
Love these people...
Tammy, Nicole and Rachel
Friends from college, over 12 years ago!











1 comment:
Oh, thanks for the honorable mention. :) So fun to see Nicole's bridal shower pix. I know she got engaged last summer and I've been waiting to hear about the wedding, but apparently it hasn't happened yet. The shower looked beautiful and I'm sure it was such a special day celebrating Nicole and her happy day coming up.
Post a Comment