This is obviously a little behind, since Jackson just turned 7 months.
However, when I look back in 10 years, I'll be happy I didn't skip a
month. So Jackson had his 6 month appointment and he is officially in
the 18% for weight, 49% for height. I've never had a child below the 50%
before, but he is healthy and proportional. Maybe he just inherited his
dad's metabolism? Anyways, he is now officially eating solids and is
not picky in the least. He is also very mobile, though mostly scooting
backwards on the hardwood floor. He loves his jumperoo, loves being
outside, and is very ticklish. He really has the best belly-laugh!
Initially, rice cereal didn't go over too well
I can't blame him, the stuff smells like paste
Now he is a total foodie
My lovely assistant is always quick to help
Poor third child
We got a new rug in honor of his crawling attempts
Such concentration
(And that unbuttoned onesie
isn't ghetto in the least!)
isn't ghetto in the least!)
In Scottish, Jackson means "God has been gracious; has shown favor." We couldn't agree more. We love you, Jackers!









No comments:
Post a Comment