Thursday, May 10, 2012

Soccer

Soccer season is almost half way over and Ethan has had such a fantastic time. He absolutely loves it and can hardly contain his excitement each week for game day. His team consists of 3 and 4 year-olds, so he is on the older end and the tallest member of his team. Consequently, he does pretty good...although I'm sure he'll meet his match when he moves up next fall. He loves to play forward and he is determined to make "15 goals" each game. So far, his record is about 7. It has been a lot of fun to watch and I have almost stomached the fact that his team is called the Warlocks (really?really???) and the coach gets them in a huddle and sends them off to attack the other team yelling "sick em". As tempted as I am to say something, I refuse to be "That mom". Gotta love rec sports!




No comments: