Monday, June 22, 2009

Our First "Real" Father's Day!

This year we got to celebrate our first "real" Father's Day. Last year, even though I was already born, we were separated by an entire state! Daddy and Mommy were in Colorado apartment and job hunting and I was in Flagstaff with Grandma Gail, recovering from a nasty bout of Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease. It was not too memorable to say the least.

However, this year, we were really happy to all be together. To celebrate the day, Mommy first made Daddy a yummy breakfast. Then we headed off to church and afterwards we went to our first Rockies game. It was a blast! The weather was warm, I managed to stay in a great mood despite missing my nap, and the Rockies actually won.


Coors Field in downtown Denver


Hamming it up for the camera!

It was such a perfect day and Daddy truly deserves it. He is such a wonderful husband to Mommy and father to Me!

No comments: